Trip computer etc

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aaronjoy

Reaction score
Hey everyone, just got my 133 today and I'm trying to get to grips with the settings and displays. I've noticed in project threads and pics that people have their mpg displayed and things such as the mileage they've recently done showing.
I've looked through the book and tried to press 2 repeatedly like they say but nothing happens! Also when I play my music through Bluetooth, it sometimes only displays the first or second song I've played even though I'm very much passed that song!

Any suggestions? Just seeing if all twingo rs have trip computer etc

Only the facelift has a mpg readout as far as I know, not even the rs monitor showed this.

If we know what year and if the car has the rs monitor or not, someone will be able to answer what you can and can't see

Aaronjoy":1zisrl6t said:
Also when I play my music through Bluetooth, it sometimes only displays the first or second song I've played even though I'm very much passed that song!
I think most twingos are like this, mine doesn't tell me any tracks so think yourself lucky you get the first one playing.

Oh.... Found the button on the end of the stalk! Felt like such a wally, thanks though folks