Turbo 133

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If it passes emissions and mot's and I reliable they will have my attention :)

Me":2577iess said:
someone just mentioned that your not doing the turbo conversion... is this just speculation with the sale of your cup, or information from you?
David at KTR":2577iess said:
No we are not planning on doing the turbo conversion at the moment, just not enough time with our current work load.
:(

JoeRS133":204kza34 said:
Meh. It makes financial sense to just get a clio or megane anyway :(
Megane maybe as its already boosted, but its not exactly small

Unless your talking of the new Clio :?

You know what? I was sceptical on the new clio but I think it sounds like a fantastic car.
Changing gear in 150ms is ferrari quick! More torque too and five doors for practicality.
Ive seen the youtube vid of the 200vs 200edc drag race so if it can handle as well as the old car then they are onto a winner!

theyr is a launch control of course the new 200 will be faster on drag race

Well in a surprisingly thorough review of all 3 by auto express it seems it was slower than the old Clio, as well as the new st and the pug gti. I suspect some of this was bias and held back, as auto express does bum ford like there's no tomorrow

Will be looking forward to see some good updates on this, would make for an interesting toy with that muh power through reasonably narrow front wheels

wrighty94":3v4u1z81 said:
I think the old clio is a better looking and I would of preferd a manual on the new car in my opinion

All new cars look crap to me until I start to see them more frequently, I'd be annoyed if some sort of recaro bucket seat isn't available though.

As for the DSG thing I like the idea and wouldn't mind trying it out one day but I'm not sure if I could live as when I drove my parents car with their paddleshifts I found myself looking for a clutch and grabbing the lever to change gears :lol:

It's a weird thing to get used to.

The new Clio might be slightly slower but a 500 quid mod I.e remap will see better gains than spending 1000plus on the old one lol

singlespeed":3f4q9ewv said:
Westy":3f4q9ewv said:
Single speed. Who did you speak with regarding cams?
For getting a set made for the K4M-854.... Matt Saville of Catcams UK

Regrind?

Uprated clutch? Fly?

Are you at FCS? Be good to catch up about projects.

Westy":expfoxmt said:
singlespeed":expfoxmt said:
Westy":expfoxmt said:
Single speed. Who did you speak with regarding cams?
For getting a set made for the K4M-854.... Matt Saville of Catcams UK

Regrind?

Uprated clutch? Fly?

Are you at FCS? Be good to catch up about projects.

Did you even read through his progress thread lol...