TV

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flowerpowerdave

Reaction score
ime buying a new telly soon 400/500 to spend looking for LED,Smart 40"min, anyone reccomend anything and why? ps, its not for the car.....

Echo the comments about 3D, not a lot out there to warrant the extra dosh. Personally I like LG tbs for their usability and picture quality. Our one even has a remote that works kinda like the one from a Wii

flowerpowerdave":35sq5apt said:
is that the 25 quid "magic remote" like a mini lightsabre?

...To an extent lol. As I say it works the same as a Wii remote where the pointer on the screen is controlled by you moving the remote itself. It's cool if a little gimmicky, it still comes with the standard remote too (which my mum only uses because she "can't do the wavy abouty one")

It certainly isn't able to chop off anyone's hands however.

Quite a few come with the wii style remote.

I could recommend some of the new Samsung panels. They've got some great tvs

DrDrew":360w50um said:
Quite a few come with the wii style remote.

I could recommend some of the new Samsung panels. They've got some great tvs

+1

Rob_McLav":112hmzsv said:
Don't spend extra for 3d, people hardly use it
Agree with that - it's a bit pointless.

I'd thoroughly recommend Panasonic. We bought a Panasonic Viera a couple of years ago and the picture quality is superb. So good we hardly ever use the high-definition channels!

Also has decent sound quality compared to the Samsung and LGs we looked at. Of course if you're going for home cinema or whatever, then the sound quality wouldn't be such a priority.