• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Twingo Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

TW11 NGO Plate

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

l3ugman

Reaction score
Hi everyone!
Managed to get my hands on TW11 NGO in the auctions last month.
Would of loved to stick it on my cup but sadly mines a 10 plate. (the plate is so good i'm tempted to upgrade this march!)

Anyone bought or looking to buy an 11 plate and interested in the plate?

Any interest drop me a message, clearly the best twingo plate!

Cheers

Alex

hattonperformance":lunwu64k said:
Love how this is his first ever post on te site lol

And like i said he probably wants stupid money for it when he bought it for £250 lol

If you have a pre 11 plate car it will then be illegal to fit this to your car.

im suprised a dealership didnt snap this up!!

Sorry guys, should of said something on here before.
(been reading for ages but never really had anything of much use too offer!)

Looking for £1500 for it.

But like its been said, only useful to someone buying an 11 plate car this march.

i didnt realise u could buy plates before the plates date was available???

Yeah they auctioned off 11 plates in December.

Most get picked up as words and sold for 20 grand, some fall through the net.

Currently if you wanted MAR 1E it'd set you back £120,000!

Twingogeekeo":2e0vx93c said:
If you have a pre 11 plate car it will then be illegal to fit this to your car.

Hey i gotta get a rs at some point :p

Soz mate bit too much for me

It is only illegal to put this on a pre 11 plate car before the 11 plate cars come out as soon as 11 plate cars come out in march/april you can fit this to any plate car as advised by DVLA

Just thought id share this bit of info with you all

There is a bloke drivin round near me in a Clio 200 with CL10 CUP looks the nuts

Theres loads of Clio plate running around theres also CL10 OMG

louis":3eaqlhat said:
It is only illegal to put this on a pre 11 plate car before the 11 plate cars come out as soon as 11 plate cars come out in march/april you can fit this to any plate car as advised by DVLA

Just thought id share this bit of info with you all

u sure??
i now u can fit plates that are older than the car but not newer ones??

The car as to be a 11 plate for that reg to go on trust me I've got a private plate so has the wife. If u out that on a 60 plate it will be classed as tryin to make it look newer

As Dazza says, you are not allowed to make your car look newer than it is. If you have a 2010 car you can't put a 2011 plate on it. As taken from the DVLA's web site -

"You can't make your vehicle look newer than it is. For example you cannot put a Y registration number on a T registered vehicle but you could choose any prefix range from an A to a T. Each registration has an issue date which is what you must check to ensure you don't make your vehicle appear newer than it is...."

https://dvlaregistrations.direct.gov.uk/ ... chase.html

Dazza1":66pam7z1 said:
The car as to be a 11 plate for that reg to go on trust me I've got a private plate so has the wife. If u out that on a 60 plate it will be classed as tryin to make it look newer

spot on!!
the plate cant be newer than the car otherwise its deception

Where as my DAZ 6339 plate on my twingo can be put on any age car cos I bought it from n/Ireland my wife has T3X VC that cannot be put on anythin lower then a T plate car

Status
Not open for further replies.