Twin exhaust gordini

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow! I've never seen that before! That's some awful parking...

however they do seem to have the elia twin exhaust. Rare bit of kit

How do they fit the other exhaust pipe because the spare wheel well is in the way?

currieravfc":hnvr0apv said:
Never got to see the owner but saw it leaving and it sounded pretty OEM
Next time you see it have a look to see if they superglued a tip to the rear bumper.

Chicken":1m00l1dk said:
currieravfc":1m00l1dk said:
Next time you see it have a look to see if they superglued a tip to the rear bumper.

I looked at fitting a 182 exhaust to my GT but found the spare wheel "well" to be quite an issue

Universe":38le1izk said:
Chicken":38le1izk said:
currieravfc":38le1izk said:

I looked at fitting a 182 exhaust to my GT but found the spare wheel "well" to be quite an issue

Nothing a hacksaw can't fix ;)

Dubz":34rlb3p3 said:
Universe":34rlb3p3 said:
Chicken":34rlb3p3 said:
currieravfc":34rlb3p3 said:

True, but then who really needs 2 working exhausts? Halfords muffler tip and a cable tie is just as convincing ;)

Universe":ck220mv1 said:
Dubz":ck220mv1 said:
Universe":ck220mv1 said:
Chicken":ck220mv1 said:
currieravfc":ck220mv1 said:

True, but then who really needs 2 working exhausts? Halfords muffler tip and a cable tie is just as convincing ;)
That's what I said then you started going on about 182 exhausts

Chicken":2ux0doo7 said:
Universe":2ux0doo7 said:
Dubz":2ux0doo7 said:
Universe":2ux0doo7 said:
Chicken":2ux0doo7 said:
currieravfc said:

That's what I said then you started going on about 182 exhausts

You mentioned glue when everyone knows the true ricer way is the cable tie.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1424800235.077138.jpg

I've seen this a couple of times in banbury. The hunt is on muwahahahaha

when i brought it 3 months ago the bloke before said it was custom made for the dini and cost him a bit. i love it nice sound to her and it stands out :)

Would you mind taking a picture of the underside? I'm just interested to see how to gets around the wheel well [emoji4]

Pic taken from the fb group
622e5ec98baaa3388e6d564697fe939c.jpg

Hey Sam, looking at making one of these up for my own twingo! Did the people who make yours leave the centre section box in?

Dave_133":ob9ztynl said:
Hey Sam, looking at making one of these up for my own twingo! Did the people who make yours leave the centre section box in?
Centre box is still there