• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Twingo Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Twingo 133 1.6 VVT 59/10, blue, 7k, PRICE REDUCE, £8,750

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gareth-133

Reaction score
Stunning renaultsport twingo 133
Extreme blue
1600cc
7,500 miles
1 owner
Excellent condition inside and out, cleaned weekly with the best of products, waxed and sealed recently.
The car has many extras, 17inch anthracite cup wheels, privacy glass, sound pack which includes upgraded speakers all round, Bluetooth connection, aux/mp3/iPod connection, renaultsport mats and most of all it has the cup pack as an extra so it still includes aircon, automatic wipers, lights, drive me home lights, as well as the cup pack extras such as lower and stiffer suspension, wheels.

The car comes with 2 years manufacture warranty.
All tyres have lots of tread left, the has been very looked after by a car enthusiast and mainly motorway miles on, which is why I am selling the car as I am deciding to by a diesel motorway rider.

This is an excellent car and a excellent example, it drives brilliantly, it handles and pulls superb and the sound it amazing, it will put a big grin on anyones face.

Car does not come with the private plate.

need a quick sale, this very low price, no offers £8,750

Thanks for looking and don't miss out on this fabulous car.

IMG_0488-1.jpg

IMG_0490-1.jpg

IMG_0492-1.jpg

IMG_0487-1.jpg

IMG_0483-1.jpg

IMG_0482.jpg

That is very nice, I bet you are gutted to let it go. Make sure the buyer signs up on here!

The reason its such a good price is renault sold it to me £1000 under as there web price was wrong lol, so i can allow
for it to go for this price to incourage for a quick sale as im not really loosing much money.

thanks

need it gone people soon, £8,750 is a very good price, get it around!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.