• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Twingo Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Twingo 133 RS - £6245 - Swindon

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

twingo133

Reaction score
Well sadly the time has to come for me to move on!
Ive had my Twingo just short of 2 years and am ready to move onto something new!

Its a 2008 (58) Capassicum red 1.6 Sport with the full fat cup pack! It has a decent specification with the benefits of the cup chassis, uprated sounds system, tinted windows, 17 cup alloys, full sports sliding seats and 10mm lowered suspension. The car also benefits from automatic lights and windscreen wipers and an auxiliary input to play music of ipod/ mobile phone!

This car was purchased as a reliable but fun way of getting to university nearly 2 years ago and that is exactly what it has been, i also use it to drive to work with them both being between 110 and 120 mile round trip. This journey is mainly motorway and therefore means that most of the 43000 miles that this car has done are on the motorway.

The main reason for me selling it is to enable me to saving some money, i have already purchased a new car and am just waiting for this one to go. It is not a decision i am happy about but circumstances mean that i need something more fuel economical now.

The only way that this car has been modified is that the bulbs have been changed to white effect ones as i cannot stand brown coloured bulbs. This can be put back to standard at request.

A truly fantastic car that i will genuinely be sad to see the back of!

Photos will be up when i work out how to put them up!

Status
Not open for further replies.