Twingo 133 V Suzuki Swift Sport 5th Gear

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nick3814

Reaction score
Anyone see this last night? Tiff and Plato pitted these two against each other on last nights show, quite a good watch really and nothing in it either other than a little midrange grunt from the Swift.

Can't help feeling the Swift doesn't like quite as good though!

Loving the Twingo.

Thanks! ;)

I'd say, both are great vehicles for their prices, Suzuki is new and therefore better (looks like you get more car), but it's the 6th gear mainly that costs Twingo the crown and the suspension on Twingo really isn't suited for all roads, Suzuki's is.

swift is always gonna be the more sensible everyone car, the same as the mini, anyone and thier mother can drive and be comfortable, twingo is better for the inner child :)

They didn't say if it had cup chassis or not I think! Is there much difference in the ride? I have cup on my 250 and luv it and as I'm keeping it I'm wondering whether just to get a standard chassis on a Twingo? They don't have Brembos either do they?

I chose the twingo as it has some intangible quality, I simply enjoy the car more. But the swift will work out cheaper, and just as quick on a track, quicker on the road and more comfortable, so it is the better car.

Cup chassis makes the 133. And no Brembos available. Unless you pick some up and modify them to fit. Yotah has done this and it was north of £1,000

Was a bit gutted the swift won all 3, but it wasn't a scientific test. Plato got a better time on the first test in the Twingo, but he hit the final finishing cone, so it wasn't allowed. Then Plato fucked up a gear change in the Twingo, after leading the entire race and let the swift past. Also in the second challenge, it was 1-1, but Plato braked too late and went over the line.

↑↑↑ sounds like the twingo should have won but JPs rubbish.

I need to watch a repeat :(

singlespeed":2lwz4x1g said:
↑↑↑ sounds like the twingo should have won but JPs rubbish.

I need to watch a repeat :(

Give it another watch, the Twingo should have won all 3, but plato kept ******* it up. Needell is the better driver.

I'd wished they gone over what the interiors were like and some practical stuff too not just the hooning around!

Can you get leather in a Twingo 133?

Nick3814":365ds6gn said:
I'd wished they gone over what the interiors were like and some practical stuff too not just the hooning around!

Can you get leather in a Twingo 133?

My 2012 RS comes with part leather seats front and rear with full leather headrests, leather door cards, and a leather steering wheel.

Google may be worth a look see for different angles and all that jazz but here is one I've lifted off the net

nyhu9ary.jpg

That looks really nice, just some of the photos are difficult to tell whether they're leather or cloth!

2012_renault_twingo_rs_4_1600x1200.jpg

This is the same as my interior, the white on the seats and the black sides / headrests is leather. The door card part is leather, the entire steering wheel is leather and the white part of the steering wheel is really smooth leather.