Twingo Badge Covers

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just ordered one for my boot as I'm pretty sure the front diamond on the facelift version is bigger than pre-facelift and anyway prefer the chrome version on front to match chrome foglight surrounds. They should be back in stock by this weekend apparently.

I've still got the Clio ones from my old car and they don't fit on the Twingo at all (even the rear ones). Even the Clio had different sized ones for the ph1 and the ph2, I was initially sent ph1 ones for mine and had to run a black rear badge and a chrome front one for about a week whilst I waited on the right front one!

Bendibunny":1mjsfswk said:
Just ordered one for my boot as I'm pretty sure the front diamond on the facelift version is bigger than pre-facelift and anyway prefer the chrome version on front to match chrome foglight surrounds. They should be back in stock by this weekend apparently.

The facelift has a much smaller boot renault badge aswell as my mums RS facelift is very small so these won't fit both the back or the front! So don't buy them

how easy are they to remove would you say incase you fancied a colour change later on down the line?

vivaviva":36utgk3u said:
how easy are they to remove would you say incase you fancied a colour change later on down the line?
They're only stuck on with double sided tape. So just give them a hard tug and they come off :)

i see the price has gone up:
£24.99 1 09-Sep-13 12:47:49 BST
private listing -- buyers' identities protected £24.99 1 06-Sep-13 18:37:58 BST
private listing -- buyers' identities protected £24.99 1 02-Sep-13 12:24:57 BST
private listing -- buyers' identities protected £24.99 1 01-Sep-13 21:17:02 BST
private listing -- buyers' identities protected £19.99 1 23-Aug-13 17:24:45 BST
private listing -- buyers' identities protected £19.99 1 14-Aug-13 09:38:51 BST
private listing -- buyers' identities protected £19.99 1 10-Aug-13 08:55:26 BST

vivaviva":2k72h2w6 said:
went to buy some of these badges and when i search for them this comes up

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/281102737829

is this for real or just a joke £99.99 for 3 bits of plastic surely not right

Means he's out of stock just send an email asking about the price and he would say his reason and when he will expect to get them back in stock