Twingo Bulbs

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm changing the indicator bulbs with the chromed ones. But i can't find how to replace them on the front! The service manual talks about classic twingo and not the 2012 RS restyling...

The 1.2 facelift has a trim section below the indicator and the indicator lenses seem to be the same for 1.2 and 1.6. Theres cutouts in the trim section, on the underside of a lip, which would seem to be hand holds. Note, I havent pulled the panel free to check as it's still different to the RS which has the blade across the front.

Thanks, i've tried to pull out the blade terminals under the indicators but i think to break something...

orzo":354jynnf said:
Thanks, i've tried to pull out the blade terminals under the indicators but i think to break something...
It's possible, but I cant see it being access from the rear, through the arch liners as the resonator will be in the way on one side and washer bottle / horn in the way on the other :?