• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Twingo Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Twingo Gordini CUP RS133 Kent (looking for Clio 182 Trophy)

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

C7JPE

Reaction score
Enthusiast owned 38,000 mile original car with clockwork service history and detailed service record, very tidy throughout.

clean and HPI clear 3 owner car, completely original unmolested car, new MOT, timing belt changed, and annual service completed by independent dealership (using the official Renault service kit) in August 2016.

Comes with 17's and a set of white OEM 15's too (which I prefer the ride on)

Looking to trade-up to a similarly cared for Clio 182 Trophy, although I will miss this car its a fantastic little machine (or £4950 cash towards my next Renault)

Also interested to hear of any dealers that might have either a Clio 182 Trophy or V6 they might appreciate a trade on the Gordini for. Although not in a hurry to sell and certainly not looking to give the Twingo away to a main dealer as its too good and I'm equally happy to continue owning it as its lovely.