• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Twingo Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Twingo GT breaking

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im based in the York area. The car is getting to mine in a couple of days so will give you a final price when i get then. Will be around £180/200 mark i reckon though

electric door mirrors? i'll take the drivers side from you depending on price, posted offcourse alex. i'm getting a bit sick of having one manual and one electric haha. i will offcourse need pictures of the part in question just to confirm it's not mangled, obviously i trust you though :p

oscar":3utumial said:
electric door mirrors? i'll take the drivers side from you depending on price, posted offcourse alex. i'm getting a bit sick of having one manual and one electric haha. i will offcourse need pictures of the part in question just to confirm it's not mangled, obviously i trust you though :p
Checking which shape the mirrors are too ;)

Random one - would you consider breaking off the little unpainted bracket on the bonnet?

Has a plastic cup on it which depresses the bonnet closed sensor.

Also spare wheel kit if you have that still.

Cheers.

Hi mate any chance I could have the wiper blade arm plastic cover? Someones pinched mine! :-(

When you take the rear bumper off can you look at the wiring for the number plate light? I might need some of it, depending how it's wired :)