Twingo GT, Dynamique, Exteme and Freeway Owners

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Karl

Reaction score
After speaking with a few Twingo GT, Dynamique, Exteme and Freeway Owners on facebook and what not they asked for there very own section to talk about there Twingo GT, Dynamique, Exteme and Freeways

So guys here it is and invite all your other Twingo friends :D

general-twingo-f67/

Karl

Cheers for this. Hope it helps the site and now i dont feel like a gatecrasher :)

Hopefully we get lots of Freeway's on this :) hopefully take over this website :p lol

But thanks Karl for this section :)

Main reason i like this site more is a)twingooc login dont work properly b)this site seems better overall

Friedchicken91":29g1hm5y said:
Main reason i like this site more is a)twingooc login dont work properly b)this site seems better overall

More movement on here?

Or me and matt keep a very close eye on the forum ;)

good to see everyone is enjoying it :)

Hey guys! i'm new here! i have a fantastic Twingo Trend. I want to ask you if you can send me the forum logo to make a stiker for my car :) . Is it possible? I have also a second question...here is it a section where we can present our cars? thanks!

Hi.
Have just traded in my Ford Focus 1.4LX for a Twingo TCE GT.

Most noticeable difference (of many) so far? i can go UP through the gears on a hill instead of having to go DOWN through 'em... :)

i know this'll reply and your reply's going to be moved to the GT section sandy lol or something like that. the GT is the most reliable little car i've ever owned. in 2 and a half years of ownership she's never skipped a beat or broke down on me, i ran a dodgy buckled tyre whilst my GT wheels got painted and it done in a wheel bearing but that's my fault not the cars fault. nothing else has went wrong with it, even though it's been fairly modified in it's time with silly stuff ... still never lets me down.

i much prefer the GT over the 133, and i do love a 133 ... who the hell wouldn't? i just prefer the idea of a turbo and a small engine. although i can't even comment on what a standard GT is like to drive (because i can't remember, it's been that long) once it's on coilovers and remapped you'll be cornering on rails and equalling or bettering the performance of most cars. these GT's are turning into rare little cars as are 133's :D

if you have any problems with your car mate, feel free to ask :D ;) theres always folk around in the know how to help you out no matter what the problem is and there is loads of technical information on here for your GT that myself and others have uploaded that you won't find anywhere else :D

enjoy your ownership