Twingo Gt Turbo

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jmgdainty2501

Reaction score
Hello all, new to this i have recently bought a Renault Twingo Gt Turbo and was wondering is there any chance of getting the car to around about 140-150 bhp without spending to much money can do most of the work my self. I've heard a few people have there's running 140 bhp but was wondering what do i need all help will be appreciated.

Jamie

New induction kit, many have pipercross or bmc, remap and exhaust system are what people usually go for first

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jmgdainty2501":209vojf7 said:
Hello all, new to this i have recently bought a Renault Twingo Gt Turbo and was wondering is there any chance of getting the car to around about 140-150 bhp without spending to much money can do most of the work my self. I've heard a few people have there's running 140 bhp but was wondering what do i need all help will be appreciated.

Jamie

hey, the turbo on the gt won't go put out anymore than 150bhp. So 140bhp is the limit.

To get to 140bhp you'll need an exhaust, fmic, 182/225 injectors, remap, larger fuel pump, intake, de-cat or 200 cell cat. You will need a clutch at that power though.