Twingo GTR 160

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MovingShadow":15rwvayt said:
Works for me.. the translation from German to English is sometimes funny though :lol:

That's because German can't just be chucked in a translator and it come out perfect :lol:

I can read it fine without it being translated :p

MovingShadow":1b3qsrkl said:
Works for me.. the translation from German to English is sometimes funny though :lol:

Can you provide the full translation then? :roll:

Looks good, a lot of pull from 2k but then dies off afterwards...

Not bad :cool:

1 hp for ..... KG:

Twingo II GT 100HP: 11
Twingo II RS 133HP: 8.45
Clio III RS 200HP: 6.4
Megane II RS 225HP: 6.44
My Twingo 160HP: 6.25
Megane III RS 250HP: 5.84

Martin_172":262ek9qh said:
133_Ads":262ek9qh said:
MovingShadow":262ek9qh said:

what car are you looking at? its holding 160bhp at the red line!!!!
His own car? :twisted:

:mrgreen:

But on a side note, he does mention that it doesn't have that much of a high speed but in his topic he says its more build for rally type of roads and typical curvy mountain roads in Zwitserland & Nurburgring.

MovingShadow":3epp9ygs said:
Martin_172":3epp9ygs said:
133_Ads":3epp9ygs said:
MovingShadow":3epp9ygs said:

what car are you looking at? its holding 160bhp at the red line!!!!
His own car? :twisted:

:mrgreen:

But on a side note, he does mention that it doesn't have that much of a high speed but in his topic he says its more build for rally type of roads and typical curvy mountain roads in Zwitserland & Nurburgring.

I meant Torque, a lot of pull lower down then starts to fade...

I'm going to refrain from turning this into a RS vs Wind thread...

You mean Twingo GT vs Twingo RS?

Don't think there have been any serious Wind vs RS posts that mods have to step in.

MovingShadow":24tyuf8c said:
You mean Twingo GT vs Twingo RS?

Don't think there have been any serious Wind vs RS posts that mods have to step in.
I've read through that thread before. Well tried to decipher the Google translation of it. Certainly a lot of work has gone into it :)

To be honest, with a bit less weight than standard. Decent brakes etc and loads of torque/power. Theres not much point in arguing as its so far removed from standard GT or RS spec that the argument would be completely void.

133_Ads":1e183ca3 said:
I meant Torque, a lot of pull lower down then starts to fade...

as with any turbo car though, even at its lowest point at the end of the rev range its still holding 20nm more than the peak figure of a 133 133 and only 20nm less than the peak figure of a clio RS