Twingo on TopGear

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheDon

Reaction score
I just saw a blue Twingo on TopGear covered in the biggest bird shit ive ever seen :eek: :lol: :eek: :lol: .
Did any one else notice it was a twingo?

yup haha

i can promise that even though it was blue..it was defo not Karls car haha!

I thought it looked familiar, i am recording it as well i will have a look again.

HigtonA":1b1jj5ej said:
I dont think it was sh!t, if it was i wonder what the birds eats!!
I don't think it was either. Didn't realise it was a Twingo tbh but will watch it back later. :p
pritchp":1b1jj5ej said:
yup haha

i can promise that even though it was blue..it was defo not Karls car haha!
So if it wasn't Karl's car, then whose car was it?! haha. :lol:

Caz-133cup":1bybgh7q said:
haha i missed that! left the room for like 5 mins!
if anyone finds the clip then post it so i can see :) where where they when the twingo was seen?

It was in the "Top Gear News" and Jeremy was continuing with his feature last week about a bird doing its business on his car and when he asked people to send in photographs, so someone had sent one in of a Twingo...

Here it is for all too see!!

Picture7.png

i think its from another country in europe

No, those are the old Twingo wing mirrors. Renault introduced a new wing mirror for the Twingo last Spring because the older wing mirrors didn't cover the full blindspot! :)

I think its a bit more the bird poo but who knows. We must hunt the owner down and find out :lol:

Twingogeekeo":2e229dcr said:
I think its a bit more the bird poo but who knows. We must hunt the owner down and find out :lol:
:lol: :lol:

Sightly off the topic, but do you know when they bought the army machines, where abouts was it? does anyone know?