Twingo Remapping

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No the cars not broken! I got it back last night and its with me at work today. To cold to cycle.

I just havent had time to post anything about it :lol:

Ill try get round to it tonight when i get home :)

But im happy with it if that helps :)

+3hp and will not run on 95ron anymore is a guess im hazarding lol

You all make me laugh :lol: There is nothing wrong with my car and im over the moon with it at the stage we are at with the progess of writing a great map.

The can is running great. not a issue with it and still making me smile just a bit more.

Its still in working progress with Mulgari. Ive been having long talks with Ben at Mulgari and they arent happy to relise a product untill they are 100% happy with the product and it is finished. Mulgari have so far got a extra 5 BHP but havent even been working on getting power from the car.As i showed them this thread and they have been working on the power curves on the graph to remove the flat spots in the cars you have all been talking about.

As you can see from the graph that the power curve is alot cleaner then the OEM curve.

scan0001.jpg

I have driven the car today and yeasterday night and here are my veiws on the car so far at its current stage. It runs alot better and has more smoothness feel to the delivery of power. Also before you use to accelerate and wait for the car to relise you have done so but now it is there almost instant. I the car pulls better when cruising to hitting the power pedal and i feel no flat spots that alot of you have been complaining about and i could feel here and there!

So in my opinion objective 1 has been a success.

The car is due to go back to them to tweek and now find more power. Mulgari are sure they can find another 6-8 more BHP.

Hope this puts all your minds at rest about my car being dead when its just getting better and better with the help of Mulgari.

Soon!!

The car will be going back with Mulgari on monday all going to plan. This is due to the Rolling Road they use being so busy this week.

Car went back to Mulgari today to get the finishing touchs done to the map :)

I get the car back on friday all done and finished :)

Still not back :(

Few issues have come up with my car (Nothing to do with Mulgari but my cleaning of the engine)

The car is in need of new spark plugs and ignition coils that will be going up to them this week. Where i had been cleaning my engine with a chemical it has eaten into the sprak plugs and aged them by another 10 years if not more and the tips are ready to fall off and blowing gases so its not worth risking doing anymore work intill i have changed them. Also the Ignition coils have done the same and have a build up of white power.

This will teach me to read the instructions and about the product and not listen to what people say in future when buying cleaning products for the engine.

Once i have a update ill update the thread.

Maybe it's a sign to stop cleaning it and start driving it!! ;) :lol:

Right today i have got the orginal spark plugs and ignition coils back and given Mulgari the new ones to fit to my car so me can get the mapping session going again.

Looking at the pitures you will be able to see why the mapping wasnt being contuined till now and also the spark plugs have been passing gases that would effect BHP. Now these are being replaced we can get mapping and get the final results soon for you :)

But yes lesson learnt on what im cleaning my engine with!

Sorry for the poor picture was taken on my phone.

IMG00423-20111011-1030.jpg

Did you uprate the plugs or just stick with standard? I've not looked at which plugs are available. I noticed a slight difference on my last car with new plugs and ht leads. Also, I uprated the engine earth (in fact all) and noticed a small gain. Could be worth it if you've done all this?

Replaced with OEM parts. Just ones that havent been eaten from cleaning chemicals :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.