• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Twingo Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

TWINGO RS 1.6 133 LIGHTWEIGHT CRANK PULLEYS

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

galija95

Reaction score
TWINGO RS 1.6 133 HP LIGHTWEIGHT CRANK PULLEYS
After testing with my friend's Twingo RS 1.6 133 hp I can guarantee 100% that there isn't better price/performance mod for Twingo Rs than this perfectly balanced lightweight crank pulley ! Stock pulley was used as sample for making the lightweight one. With this lightweight crank pulley Twingo revs like crazy , throttle response is much more sharper and you can really feel difference it makes ! While stock pulley weights 2050 g this lightweight crank pulley weights only 470 g which is 4,35 times lighter than stock. This is the first lightweight crank pulley for Twingo Rs and I'm extremely happy for it! Pulleys are made of high quality aluminum alloy and most important that each pulley is individually balanced to perfection of under 0.5 g ( hole(s) on edges )! I sold 5 in few days. In short how it works :
Pulley being almost 4,35 times lighter than stock pulley, has much lower moment of inertia which gives your engine to spin much faster and has much more sharper throttle response through complete rev range. Lightweight crank pulley works same way like lightweight flywheel, but this takes only 15-20 minutes to install and it is much cheaper! You can find me on instagram clio3rs200.
I have problems uploading pictures here because of resolution.