• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Twingo Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Twingo rs 133 BC Coilovers, SN15, £6500 Offers welcome

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Callum-stirling

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I don't want to sell the car at all but I have just seen this AMAZING clio that I just have to have :)

Depending on what is preferred the car can either be sold as standard (apart from wheels) and then parts sold separately.
Or it can be sold in its current setup but with all the standard parts supplied (still got everything)

Spec list:
BC Racing Coilovers (only purchased a month ago from Corby Motorsport and hardly driven on due to a broken driveshaft which has now been fixed)
Autec wizard Magnesium alloy 16" wheels (purchased about 8 weeks ago)
Pirelli P Zero Tyres (purchased at the same time as the wheels) 500 miles wear
Sparco Rev driver seat
OMP 3" 4 point harness
Oreca 300mm steering wheel (from ktec about 3 months ago
Rear upper strut brace (kam racing)
Custom built stainless manifold/cat back exhaust (infinity exhaust lifetime warranty)
The car was registered in December 2009 and has covered 45k
I am the 3rd owner of the car.
I won't lie, it has been 'well driven' in my time of ownership but it has never wanted for anything and has had an oil and filter change every 5000 miles. It has also recently had a brand new driveshaft and a brand new gearbox mount, both from my local Renault dealer.

I have never had much luck with uploading pictures on here so use this link.
this is just a folder with a few pictures of the car. I think you will be able to tell it has been my lovechild and still is.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/callumstirling/sets/72157637672009053/

Any questions please done hesitate to call or txt me
or send me a PM on here

Many Thanks

Callum Stirling

Is this fixed or not? As you said it's had a new driveshaft from renault on the forum and not received delivery of it on Instagram.

heda2yvy.jpg