• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Twingo Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Twingo RS 133 For Sale 58k

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi,

I'm new to Twingos and still reading up on them, but my current modified car isn't going to get through the MOT again without cost, and in a few years they're making this area low emission and has to be Euro 4 cars or better, mine is not so I 'll have to pay a fee every day to use it. Hence thinking it might be better to move on at this point.

To a Twingo as I have a Fiat Cinquecento and want to continue with a small car, and as it's silly expensive insurance here in East London, but I get about 60% off for a modified car. And another 20% off for certain Renaults, not sure if the 133 will qualify, I was looking for a modified 1.2 turbo, which does, but I can call the ins co again to confirm it if I find a 133 that I want.

Do you know what the Cat C damage was? Can you see the repairs? Was the chassis or structure affected? Sometimes the handling, etc, is affected.

Have you checked for outstanding finance on the car, etc.?

Do you have further service history?

Regarding the exhaust, I didn't want another loud car. I have one of those, the noise is wearing me down.

I saw a Twingo for sale with the full KTec exhaust with sports cat and manifold. That, apparently, with a remap, does add something worth having to the get up and go.

Has this bespoke exhaust added anything other than noise? Is it 'cat back' with standard manifold and cat? Has the car had a remap to get the best from the change in gas flow, if there was one? What changes were made to route the other pipe? Is it a new single back box with two outlet pipes? Or a silencer for each pipe? Was the purpose of it to lower the flow restriction, or increase the noise, or to be different from anything else? Does it affect the spare wheel? Fuel tank(s)? Ground clearance? Are the new parts all stainless? My current car is all stainless except a two inch section the man was too lazy to make in stainless, and that is now rusted though and that bespoke section will have to be expensively changed, as he's not around to put it right.

Do you have photos of the car interior showing the wear you mentioned, plus general condition, etc.?

Are there any other changes that might count as modified?

Thanks,

Ian