Twingo RS 133

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PauliePaul

Reaction score
hello guys new to the forum and i have owned my twingo since june this year 2016... mines an 09 in red rs133 model of course and wheels are black not grey on mine in really nice condition and original wheels are like new coz they got refurbed in the black abit before i got it and its on 54k miles paid £2700 for it, so thats my car and now a question... i plain on doing the discs and paids in the spring next year but ive noticed the rear discs are integrated with the wheel bearings, ive changed discs alot so i know what im doing but is there anything different here that i need to know to make the job easier ?

Congratulations on your new car & welcome to the forum. Sounds like you got a good 133 there for a decent price. Sure the black wheels with the caspian red looks cool. The rear discs an easy job as you've say you've done them before just make sure you renew the hub nut and tourqe to 125nm I think it is and of course a rewind tool for piston, other than that a pretty common rear brake setup with nothing unusual.

yeah it shouldnt be a problem doing it then... and yeah it is a nice example looks good with black wheels like other RS models that have it plus mine had the things done before i bought it like cambelt coil packs front wishbones new tyres wheel alignment spark plugs and yeah got it cheap really

All the specs are are in the technical & how to sections. Think a lot of the information as come from members who work at Renault. That's what I did mine to and mine haven't fallen off yet.