Twingo RS Gordini bodykit?

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Twingo-gt-2k8

Reaction score
hi there do any of you know if and where you can buy a set of rs bupers side skirts and arch covers im wanting to make a RS replica out of my 2008 twingo gt as i love the look of the RS

Speak to hollie, hers is a fake I think...

I think so.. She's got a white wannabe

Why don't you just buy an rs? You can have the cup suspension as well then

Friedchicken91":u5l9q6rq said:
Why don't you just buy an rs? You can have the cup suspension as well then
as i already have the GT version and have the cup suspension and i just want to make a change to the look of my car :)

Friedchicken91":3ggtp3yx said:
Get your car from a dodgy dealer?
hmmmm i see so the cup chassis which is only shocks and springs could not be bought from a supplier and fitted to a GT spec car???? hmmm i wonder what i fitted to my car only 2 weeks ago then???

If u want RS bits just get the spoiler that's it, anything else will be OTT

And the gt don't have cup suspension.

Gareth":2br5jgyt said:
I think so.. She's got a white wannabe

And? It's not a wannabe I've modded it to how I wanted it to look my own personal taste, u commented on the mats I brought on fb with a sarcastic commemt but I didn't buy them for myself they r for my mums twingo

JamesGT":dgvefz62 said:
If u want RS bits just get the spoiler that's it, anything else will be OTT

And the gt don't have cup suspension.

Do you think my car is OTT :(? </3

your right the gt spec dont have the cup suspension as standard but i got the cup suspension off a 133 cup and fitted to my car so i would say that is a cup gt, yes it dont have all the stuff missing to make it a cup chassis and aint about 50k lighter than the standard. and i like the look of the rs skirts arches and bumpers which i want to fit to my car, but seeing as tho every 1 just wants to argue off topic about my choice i think i will not look for a supplyer of new parts and take the helpfull advice off hollie and sorce my parts off all you rs owners who cant drive and smash it up, so ppl like me can go to a scrappy and buy the bits i want off your pride and joy that you bent like a *****

Status
Not open for further replies.