Twingo RS or Clio RS

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

holliedynamique

Reaction score
I've got a new full time job and am thinking next year of getting a new car, I want to move up in the engine ranks lol so I'm thinking a liquid yellow Twingo RS or a liquid yellow Clio 200, I need to start saving but am really undecided what to save for I know the Clio will be a lot higher in running costs etc. but with renaults 4+'package it helps

Opinions guys?

Twingo RS! I'm moving up the ranks next year as well (Along as insurance prices don't get higher)

Running a 197 does hurt in comparison to a RS133, all that fades away when you stab the loud pedal

Though isn't 200 production stopping in ~September after the factory shutdown ready to revamp for the new Clio RS?

You need to ask, is it straight line speed and how it gets there or hay it's like through the corners?

Clio RS every day of the week PROVIDED you can afford it - don't break yourself trying to afford what is basically transport!

OOh sorry just noticed you are female. In which case i think a Twingo would suit you better :D

twing0joe":3h7576uz said:
OOh sorry just noticed you are female. In which case i think a Twingo would suit you better :D
says the big girl who owns a twingo :lol: :mrgreen:

I meant it in a slightly sexist but unoffensive way lol

a clio is too much power for a girl to handle :)

twing0joe":3crkzxsd said:

I-like-where-this-thread-is-going-2.jpg

:p

twing0joe":3dr1yq0j said:

I guessed it was a tongue in cheek comment, rather than a dig.

This could come back to haunt you. Best you don't crash the Twingo, being the manly driving god that you are :)

maggi112":369g9p1v said:
I think perhaps you should stop writing before you upset any of the female members on here. Or for comedy value try to justify your comments
I wouldnt be upset if a woman told me that men are rubbish at multi tasking its just one of those things. Most women ARE krap drivera MOST but not ALL:)

Im no driving god buy i am manly lol

So you would explain how engine capacity or power has anything to do with skill? My nan is far less likely to crash with 230 horses under her right foot than my neighbours son in his 60 odd hp 107

And then relate that to testicles or lack of

twing0joe":32td2l0d said:

Seriously Dude you got a death wish?
Being a girl myself I know I can handle the power of a Clio. I looked into getting one but the running cost is huge and being on the a1 all the time it would drink my bank balance so I'm happy with my little "girly car"
Granted not all girls are great drivers or parkers but just remember this..most young people that crash are male and it's been proven because they think their balls are bigger then anyone else's and they have no respect for other road users. But I tell you they aint so big when they cause an accident now are they?

Caz-133cup":1nxfaorz said:
twing0joe":1nxfaorz said:

Seriously Dude you got a death wish?
Being a girl myself I know I can handle the power of a Clio. I looked into getting one but the running cost is huge and being on the a1 all the time it would drink my bank balance so I'm happy with my little "girly car"
Granted not all girls are great drivers or parkers but just remember this..most young people that crash are male and it's been proven because they think their balls are bigger then anyone else's and they have no respect for other road users. But I tell you they aint so big when they cause an accident now are they?

At risk of being told to get a room... This is why I love you!

Yes men may have accidents but they are usually caused by women or old people.

As a truck driver i spent a lot of time ob the road and most crashes involved women!