• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Twingo Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Twingo RS Spoiler, GT Dump Valve Kit, Boost Gauge Kit, BMC

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jordysportracing

Reaction score
P070611_1411.jpg

Black Dump valve quite subtle in the engine bay and is the exact ones K-tec use and brand and mark up a ridiculas price, comes with bung ready to go

£40 Posted

P070611_1412.jpg

Boost Guage T's right into your vacuum pipe comes with T piece and pipework, simple installation and a nice addition next to the rev counter,

£30 Posted.

P100111_1521-Copy-1.jpg

Twingo RS Spoiler in Metallic Pearl black in Mint condition small paint defect about size of a pea no bigger and not noticeable,

£140 Posted

IMG_1827-1.jpg

BMC Panel Filter brand new in box and unused to fit GT THE best panel filter for the GT's

£35 Posted.

If i can get some money together by the end of the month I'll take the spoiler if you still got it?

I would take the spoiler probably if it was cheaper but can get the spoiler new, sprayed and fitted for less than £140 down here

There £150+ from Karl which is discounted rate, plus spraying this sort of metallic costs over £50 i think its a bargain. Plus that price is posted so would be cheaper collected. no point posting to plymouth.

you do know its an RS spoiler not a GT spoiler yea?

The garage i got my car from offered it to me for £140 and free spraying and fitting as I always go there for stuff, it is cheap for most people definitely so someone will get a bargain

What if i offered £140 but paid it to you at the end of the month for the spoiler just so it doesnt get sold lol

Status
Not open for further replies.