• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Twingo Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Twingo RS Steering Wheel

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

133_Ads

Reaction score
Just on the lookout for one, any condition as it will be getting retrimmed, don't need the airbag (unless it has Cruise Control and then I'll need the switch for the dash!)

Before anyone mentions it I have seen the one on eBay but I'm not really looking at spending £300 then having to retrim...

133_Ads":fl2k0z0m said:
Just on the lookout for one, any condition as it will be getting retrimmed, don't need the airbag (unless it has Cruise Control and then I'll need the switch for the dash!)

Before anyone mentions it I have seen the one on eBay but I'm not really looking at spending £300 then having to retrim...

https://bit.ly/ZXkNnf

Any good ???

Callum-stirling":2pfr4vqg said:
133_Ads":2pfr4vqg said:

Any good ???

That's the one I've seen, i'll need to get the airbag too which they want £200 for :L

133_Ads":22of2ygu said:
Callum-stirling":22of2ygu said:
133_Ads":22of2ygu said:

Any good ???

That's the one I've seen, i'll need to get the airbag too which they want £200 for :L

Oh Jesus, well I might sell mine for the right price, not something I really want to get rid of though invade I do sell the car but I do really badly want coilovers ;) haha how much would you pay ?? Mine is a standard 133 wheel in pretty much unused condition

£100 for the wheel, £200 for the airbag :|

Might look into it, do we know if the 197s fit or not? BT-i we're taking you steering wheel off tonight! ;)

133_Ads":18vd971v said:

Might look into it, do we know if the 197s fit or not? BT-i we're taking you steering wheel off tonight! ;)

The spline on the 197 isn't the same as the 133 :/ the 182 wheel will fit but not the 197/200 I think. I would probably do £200 for the lot ??? Xx

Is that true? I have seen the 197 wheel in a load of models that I wouldn't of thought it should

Edit - I'm thinking of the V6 not the 182. So you're probably right :(

Callum-stirling":2bhy1x4h said:
133_Ads":2bhy1x4h said:

The spline on the 197 isn't the same as the 133 :/ the 182 wheel will fit but not the 197/200 I think. I would probably do £200 for the lot ??? Xx

Why would the splines be different? bit stupid of Renault...

I'll get back to you on that Callum :D

133_Ads":2j1db864 said:
Callum-stirling":2j1db864 said:
133_Ads":2j1db864 said:

Well I know for sure that the twingo shares the same spline as the phase 2 Clio not the phase 3 as quoted my dave seal from ktec racing

133_Ads":2q8wx550 said:
Callum-stirling":2q8wx550 said:
133_Ads":2q8wx550 said:

I know for sure that the twingo shares the same spline as the phase 2 Clio not the phase 3 it was dave seal from ktec that told me that

Right then, 182 Wheel search has brought up a few...

New question... Does anyone know if the airbag connectors are the same?!

133_Ads":13or6ubo said:
Right then, 182 Wheel search has brought up a few...

New question... Does anyone know if the airbag connectors are the same?!

That's a good question, but my boss kit it straight from a 182 and the resistor kit that came with it for the airbag works for my car but I have no idea if the actual connector is the same :/