• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Twingo Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Twingo RS weitec coilovers - LE67 -£500 delivered

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

waitey

Reaction score
Up for sale are my weitec coilovers which are made by KW they have been on the car for around 3000 miles since new, these cost £658 new when I bought them from KTEC racing.

They are still on the car but will be coming off very soon so I can clean them up again for now here's the pictures I took when I received them.

jy7a8u2y.jpg

bydaru6e.jpg

ra2ame7y.jpg

Sensible offers only please, I can remove them sooner if wanted, they do come with a 24 month warranty when I purchased them but its a grey area whether that continues over to the new owner as always but if needed I can provide my details to KTEC/Weitec within that period if needed so you have around 20 months remaining warranty.

After thinking about a price id be after £450 collected due to the size and weight of them or £500 posted to mainland UK

Hi Waitey, can you send me your email address please, my pm wont seem to send.

Thanks.

nat connelly":5myq2s99 said:
whats the lowest you can go with weitec coil overs?

The approved amount is 45mm but it can go low enough to have scrubbing issues front and rear if that helps, the front will touch the ground before the coilovers are fully wound down, I did remove the rear adjusters once and used the original spring perch's but found it wouldn't go over speed bumps without something hitting the ground and scrubbed too much so I had to turn around and raise it as I couldn't get home :lol:

Not the best picture but this was taken on the way into Trax

upujabe3.jpg

waitey":6m7llt9t said:
nat connelly":6m7llt9t said:
whats the lowest you can go with weitec coil overs?
The approved amount is 45mm but it can go low enough to have scrubbing issues front and rear if that helps, the front will touch the ground before the coilovers are fully wound down, I did remove the rear adjusters once and used the original spring perch's but found it wouldn't go over speed bumps without something hitting the ground and scrubbed too much so I had to turn around and raise it as I couldn't get home :lol:

better that was funny :lol:

nat connelly":2ihkjpx1 said:
i might be interested in these when are you taking them off your car?

Was planning on the 5th as I get paid that day and have a few days off, although I can do it anytime really if desperate.