• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Twingo Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Twingo RS133 Renaultsport modified excellent example!

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oVerboost

Reaction score
If your looking for an honest, reliable Twingo that needs and wants for nothing with long MOT, nice modifications as well as all the standard parts included - this is for you. I spent months looking at various ones for sale before buying this one and it's been great fun! However having recently bought a house, and having a work van and another car in the household the time has come to let someone else enjoy it. It has been looked after and cared for to the highest standards, all the work carried out has been done properly (no bodge jobs or half measures) so who ever buys it will be more than happy with the car I am sure. You could even sell the standard parts and make back some money if you wanted however I wanted to keep everything that I removed safe so the new owner could have that option of returning it to standard or keeping the tasteful mods on the car...

2008 Twingo RS 133
74k with full stamped service history and cambelt done in 2014 at 67k miles,
MOT until July 2017,
Cup chassis from factory,
Front number plate backing has just been painted matte black,
H&R lowering springs,
7x16 Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.2 custom colour matched to same colour as spoiler, mirrors, fog surrounds etc in immaculate with basically new tyres all round,
Badge covers painted to match wheels etc,
RenaultSport Sabelt style suede steering wheel and boss kit (snap off),
K&N induction kit.
All standard parts included including 5 wheels with excellent tyres, airbox, steering wheel etc.

Excellent condition throughout, very reliable with nice subtle modifications.
No noises from engine when cold or once warmed up, no smoke, no belt noises, dephaser working as it should with no noise, gearbox does not crunch when changing gear up or down. No warning lights on the dashboard, they all come on with the ignition, and all go out as they should.
This really is a very nice example of a Twingo RS133. I am a detailer by trade so the car is always cleaned, and detailed completely on a regular basis. Everything works, 2 remote keys that both work, V5 in my name (private plate will be removed upon sale).

The car recently had the ECU and injectors re-programmed by Renault, this removes the lumpy idle and hesitation when cold and flat spots when driving a very common fault on these cars. Work was carried out by Vospers who are a main dealer for Renault in Plymouth. The car is now a pleasure to drive and is always warmed up accordingly before any usage above 3000rpm. Always run on either Tesco99 or Shell V-Power.

Excellent on fuel (around town getting between 250-300 miles per tank and on a motorway drive your looking at 360+, cheap insurance and tax, cheap servicing costs etc.

Located in Plymouth, Devon.

£3395 ono

twingoprep1_zpsfiwls8is.jpg

twingoprep4_zpsjhknxvzk.jpg

twingofrontside_zps8qb3rszb.jpg

twingorubbish4_zpszckysbmt.jpg

twingorubbish3_zpssdo2fi04.jpg

steering_zpsvrqnjwpe.jpg

twingonew12_zpshmpuz8vv.jpg

twingonew11_zpsvun2a4wp.jpg

twingonew4_zps5wk83lqz.jpg

twingonew2_zpshot1tpx6.jpg

Screen%20Shot%202016-09-02%20at%2022.31.24_zps0l3bavmf.png

Hi, if still available please PM me I would be interest in viewing. I am based in Bude. Thanks.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk