Twingo Tuners in the North

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wab172uk

Reaction score
Hi.

My Twingo RS seams to rev really slowly, and tbh, struggles to hit the rev limiter above third gear. It will, but it's painful, and takes forever.

Wanting it re-mapped, but K-Teckracing is down in Dorset. I'm from Opp North, Co. Durham.

Anyone know of a local'ish tuning company who can map a Twingo?

CheeRS

Your prob best going to rs Tuning in Leeds . Motorscope won't touch one as they were pissed about by a 133 owner . I am in Cleveland and need mine mapping as I have cams and manifold getting fitted . Still trying to find somewhere local tbh.

Where you getting the Cams and manifold from? With the re-map what is the expected bhp / Torque gains?

I wouldn't go to rs Tuning but that's just they didn't give a toss when I phoned them and felt like it would be a hassle for them to do there altitude on the phone stank tbh . I know people rave about them but I take people as I find them . The cams are catcams stage 1 and the manifold are ktec . Mine isn't a road car so I am looking into ECUs and get someone else to map it as may go for a clicky box in the future so the standard ecu are useless .

babybluemaxer":om4toukl said:
Is it really worth getting these remapped? What sort of gains could be seen from a standard set up?

I know people have picked up a lot more torque lower down the rev range making daily driving easier, I've seen up to 24lb/ft gain at 2500 rpm. Top end you won't see much more without breathing mods for the engine with cams seeing the biggest gain.

From multiple people I've seen have the remaps on their 133's over the years all recommend getting them