Twingo vs Abarth Photo Thread :)

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sat in an abarth 500 essesse, it's nice but you need to be Warwick Davies to fit on the rear seats, and if you're 6ft3 forget driving it, way too small and cramped which is ashame as they do look nice!

Always liked those 500s, with the Essesse pack they can really shift too. Still prefer the Twingo though :p

Sorry for quality, iPhone photo with minimal lighting. Must go for a proper shoot with him sometime...

Attachments

• 133essesse.jpg
    133essesse.jpg
    345.4 KB · Views: 371
DSC03753.jpg

We've all done it :p

They're quick, sound good and have a nice interior, and the option of some proper buckets.
And yes that is a lego brick in my grill. Someone decided to put it there on my drive and i only noticed once I got to the office. This was so long ago, not had shiney chromed up badges for soo long!

Ha ha! i love your pics :D
Shall we just change this thread to twingo & abarth spotted photo thread? :lol:

Cool pics people, I do like the 500 abarths but didn't particularly like the driving position in the 500s albeit the one I drove was a 1.2 (I picked one up from customers house for work)

But loving the Lego brick :)

Miss dw118":2geiz60f said:
Ha ha! i love your pics :D
Shall we just change this thread to twingo & abarth spotted photo thread? :lol:

Yeah I think that sounds about right!!

If only cars could talk :p

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1358099303_107264.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1358099303_107264.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 262
Ha ha singlespeed!! I love that pic :D and nothing wrong with twigs bum matt!! :lol:

I can safely say the handle has never fallen of my car to date, I can't say that about my colleagues abarth...

uhatadyq.jpg

:lol: he got a warning light come up so pulled over, as he got back in, the handle came and the door didn't budge