Twingooooo my rs

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sarnie89

Reaction score
Morning.
This will be the start of my little progress log, I say little it will probably take over my life.

Got this particular car around 3 months ago and all I can say is wow. These cars are a right laugh!

Got some pictures last night. Excuse them it was getting dark.
a4ube5e9.jpg

6amutajy.jpg

To start with I ordered a pipercross replacement panel. Had to trim it a bit to get it to fit.
The standard one was fooked

ysa5ehur.jpg

Doesn't help when it has foam stuck to the bottom.
I got some carbon film the other day and I was guna do the door latch inserts but after much swearing I gave up lol

That's it for now

Best colour imo! Any plans?

Could you take a picture of what Is beneath your boot carpet please? :)

Not got any plans at the moment really. I'm sure I'll be inspired by something one of you guys does though.

Thinking the twingo badge might have to come off though, looks poop!

Under boot carpet? Why?

sarnie89":1iuzpenf said:
Not got any plans at the moment really. I'm sure I'll be inspired by something one of you guys does though.

Thinking the twingo badge might have to come off though, looks poop!

Under boot carpet? Why?

First thing I did was removed the Twingo badge!

I bought the car that had nothing under the carpet. I'm intrigued what's supposed to be under there.

Oh right that's a bit rubbish well there should be a tyre iron, a jack and spare wheel/tyre :)
Or if you've got a thoroughbred cup then you'll have a can of tyre weld I believe (weight saving innit)

Just had a skeg. Iv got a spare and all the bits n bobs with it.

I had some of that tyre weld in my clio along with a spare too.

Got some old focal speakers lying about in the garage. Any ideas what size the speakers are? :)

Damn it. There only 10's. Might be able to bodge...cough..I mean customise them to fit

Evening all

Got bored this afternoon so...

ymamy7a5.jpg

Easy enough to get the twingo sticker off. Can't really see it but I put some carbon fibre film in the boot hole in the bumper

Evening.

Fancy some new bulbs in the beast.

Anyone any idea what size/ type they all are? Can't be arsed taking them all out to have a look.

Want some fresh white ones on the numberplate and interior light

Headlights H4
Interior, number plate, inside boot light etc are all standard 501.
I found cheap 501 LED lights flickered and it drove me mad. Paid a few quid more and got canbus leds to save me having to butcher the wiring with resistors