Types of moderators.

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

waitey

Reaction score
(n.)Someone who moderates a chatroom or message board. There are generally five types of moderators:

1. Asswipe: Moderator that likes to punish members for little or no reason, harasses members and then punishes them for harassing back or questioning them, or is an asshole in general to those around him, not including his suckup friends, who will respond to his powerabuse with: "lol", "pwned *****", or "wut a fag".

2. Strict Moderator: Follows the rules by the book, no exceptions. Any rule infraction spotted will be punished, often without warning. Normally dreaded.

3. Do-Nothing Moderator: Moderator that acts more like a member than a moderator, only intervening in serious matters that require mod attention. Usually ignores rule infractions for fear of angering the administrator or stricter moderators. Usually friendly.

4. Badass: Best moderator there is. They are fair, and will usually joke around and let things go if the intention of the rule infraction was not fitting with the reason the rule was created. However, if someone is being a total idiot, especially flaming, they will proceed to argue with them for the sole purpose of getting them to make a fool of themselves, often to the point of losing their cool and posting a last "FUK U ALL!!!!!" message, at which point there is much lulz and the nooblet gets b7. See Winrar

5. Nutcase: Moderator that not only rarely enforces rules, but often breaks them themselves in the name of fun, or sometimes just out of boredom. Usually doesn't have modship for long, or is constantly scolded by other mods or the admin.

These are the main five categories, there are several other types and combinations of types out there.

"Ugh, I told that moderator that he's being a jerk, and he banned me. What an asswipe."

"That moderator is mad strict. She just suspended six members for spamming just because they had too much chatspeak."

"Is that dude even a moderator? He hasn't done jack through all this flooding."

"Haha, this moderator is so awesome."

"What the hell...? That guy just flooded six pages of the chat away... he's a moderator? Wtf?"

We have way too many of 2 and need more 4 & 5 as there is no fun on here at all and this place needs livening up as its getting deadly boring without some good banter.

How long untill this gets pulled :lol:

I'm probably schizophrenic with my modding :?

If the cap fits..... ;)

moderator.jpg

I will resist posting further pictures.

The mods on here aren't a bad lot. We don't always agree, but it's a thankless task they have. :)

An 9 times out of 10 we only ban the compete tools and edit you rebellious lots posts!

It's alright most of the time

waitey":3ia46y3g said:
We have way too many of 2 and need more 4 & 5 as there is no fun on here at all and this place needs livening up as its getting deadly boring without some good banter.
Go on then. Excepting the subjects of religion or correct grammar and punctuation, enlighten us with something to brighten a dull winters day :)

Its not like we actually modetate many posts in reality.

Exactly we give you a naughty corner which is hardly used and you complain it's dull. Do something about it as we don't do much!