• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Twingo Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Various Twingo 133 parts. Co Durham

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrbushrat

Reaction score
Been having a tidy in the garage this morning and have found the following parts.

Non facelift Twingo 133 drivers side head light in good condition. £40+postage.

133 cup alloys 2 rear tires need replacing soon but will still be ok for a few miles. 2 front are both continental sports that one of has had a chunk taken out of the side the other is still good. The alloys do need to be refurbished. £120 collection only.

4 oldschool smiths 15" alloys with as new insa turbo winter tyres on. £200 collection only.

4 oz 16" super tourismo with A048 tyres that are about on the limit's only used for 1 event and are now surplus to requirements. £150 collection only.

Now for some special bits!! And NO offers on the below items as I will just keep them and fit them one day.

Catcams stage 1 cams new still in the box. Ktec price is
£718 buy mine for £600 + postage

Full ktec exhaust system Inc manifold with no cat but it has a mini cat for the O2 sensor to go into so no warning light. This has been on a car for less than a 1000 miles and looks as new.
Ktec price is £898 without the mini cat. Buy mine for £650 Inc the mini cat + postage.

I may do a deal on the cams and exhaust if the same person was buying them. But yet again no silly offers.

If you are interested in any of the parts message me with your email and I will send you the required pictures.

All items are in Co Durham DL14 postcode.

Send me your email address and I can send you pictures .pictures. I want the system sold as advertised or if will just keep for my car ..

I was only after the manifold as I've already got downpipe back, and I've found your wheels on ebay :)

Manifold,exhaust and cams no longer for sale due to being messed about.
133 cup alloys and front light still for sale.

I still have cam's, exaust system and the cup alloys.
Will listen to offers and will split the exaust and manifold.

Graeme

Any chance you can send me picks of all alloys if available please mate? That would be all 3 sets if you still have them for sale. How easy us it to fit all 4 alloys in back of twingo lol?
[email protected]

Thanks in advance