Vehicle Workshop Hire Survey - Got a few minute spare?

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matt

Reaction score
Just wondered if anyone could fill this in for someone I know who's looking to invest but needs some more details from people like "us"...

Vehicle Workshop Hire Survey

What the questionnaire for?
This information is being used to gauge the potential demand for a ‘Workshop hire facility’ where automotive DIY’ers can hire a fully equipped workshop complete with tools and hydraulic ramp on an hourly basis.

What’s in it for you?
If the business becomes a reality I will be offering 1 free hour of workshop time to each person that fully completes the questionnaire. There is a box at the end of the questionnaire for you to enter your email address which I will use to send you your voucher. If you don’t provide an email address you forego your right to redeem the offer. Facility hire is non-transferable and subject to availability. The voucher cannot be exchange for a cash alternative.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/QCPZ3YN

Thanks everyone, should help a huge amount and will hopefully start to see some trends in the results.

madmatt":331wj5aw said:
Dooone!

Personally prefer the idea of a Lockup between me and some mates but this is good all the same :)
Know what you mean.. while ago there was a article on Speedhunters. I think it was somewhere in Ireland where a bunch of guys had a huge storage house that was loaded with cars.

They payed all together on the rent and worked on their cars there.. it looked so awesome. I'd probaly never go home if I had something like that :D