Very very very good little car

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dw118

Reaction score
Sorry to announce that I have sold twig :(, had some great times for over 2 years in that time he covered just under 30000 miles, have nothing but good memories with him, but recently after having some big changes in my life I thought I would treat myself to the car I've wanted for a while now

These are the last pics I have of twig:

More news to follow......

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1408121168.105423.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1408121168.105423.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 9,008
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1408121187.118640.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1408121187.118640.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 9,008
Treated myself to this :), hopefully there are good times to be had in him. Was thinking of calling him "black shadow" or shadow for short, but gona stick with "clio"

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1408122125.688287.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1408122140.925634.jpg

Is the lux model with the cup pack, all in all I am very impressed with him, especially the engine which sounds awesome, just coming upto 3000 miles with him now. Just over a week with me now and loved it

jra3d":yqpr33zj said:
Oh what a change that does look rather good :) I can't decide over yellow or black!

Lol, do prefer the black as the interior suits the outside black and red matches the brake callipers

dw118":2wiqehwi said:
jra3d":2wiqehwi said:
Oh what a change that does look rather good :) I can't decide over yellow or black!

Lol, do prefer the black as the interior suits the outside black and red matches the brake callipers

Hmm never thought of it like that to be fair!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1408387964.278404.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1408387978.365232.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1408387987.562271.jpg

This way they all match and does not clash, didn't choose the black initially I wanted white but is what they had in and was a reasonable price so thought why not

I do like these, I liked them the moment I saw one in a press release during development. Just couldn't afford the repayments on one that was specced to my liking and figured id regret getting one with less spec just to have one so ended up with a 133 facelift, and to be honest best decision ever, absolutely love it :)

Have fun in your new toy.

lgonzalez":1ehdv5h9 said:
I do like these, I liked them the moment I saw one in a press release during development. Just couldn't afford the repayments on one that was specced to my liking and figured id regret getting one with less spec just to have one so ended up with a 133 facelift, and to be honest best decision ever, absolutely love it :)

Have fun in your new toy.

I was like that they were to expensive but kept an eye on renault dealers and this one came up down the road from, actually from
The same place I got the twingo from, if one didn't come
Up i would still have the 133, purely chance i got the clio

maggi200":1vpp85iw said:
What's your first change? I've got a ktec panel filter for the clio that's nearly new if you fancy one :p
I think he has done something to it!!! Feels way faster than mine ..

Zoe":250wnjwl said:
jra3d":250wnjwl said:
Zoe":250wnjwl said:
Haha, i think your right. [emoji19]

Just need to press the loud pedal harder ;) I'll show you

You saying i cant drive James???? [emoji19]lol

Yes!!! :lol:

Must admit after traveling in both mine does seem louder and maybe a bit quicker of the line, must just be how there driven I Suppose, can't remember where I read it but do recall a post somewhere saying that some 200ts are producing over 200 bhp as standard mine could be a little bit higher. Unless vpower makes that much difference

Or just the drivers lol

dw118":3kmclrqi said:
Zoe":3kmclrqi said:
jra3d":3kmclrqi said:
Zoe":3kmclrqi said:
Haha, i think your right. [emoji19]

Just need to press the loud pedal harder ;) I'll show you

You saying i cant drive James???? [emoji19]lol

Yes!!! :lol:

Must admit after traveling in both mine does seem louder and maybe a bit quicker of the line, must just be how there driven I Suppose, can't remember where I read it but do recall a post somewhere saying that some 200ts are producing over 200 bhp as standard mine could be a little bit higher. Unless vpower makes that much difference

Or just the drivers lol
Shut up poo face [emoji19]