volume when ipod is connected

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gordini_133

Reaction score
If i listen to the radio or cd, at about volume 24, its loud enough, but when i connect my ipod to the car, i have to turn it on maximum and its not quite loud enough, especially when travelling on the motorway or dual carriage way. Does anyone else have this issue? is there a way that you can increase the volume of a connected mp3 player??

Have a look in settings on the iPod and make sure sound check is not on as that makes all your sounds quieter :/ if not I don't know

The iPod also has a volume limit. Make sure thats up to full. Also turn the equaliser off on the iPod. My iPod is quieter as well because the amplifier inside the iPod isn't as good as the cd player itself so the output is always quieter

haha, never saw it on here, so thought i would post it lol the only thing that bothers me with renault, is when they have special editions, they dont make it clear enough. I.e. with the gordini, yes you have the paint job, but not everyone knows the paint job means gordini, theres only a small badge on the car saying gordini, same with the silverstone version. I think it would be good to have a gordini badge on the back, side, and even inside, to make it clear, who else agree's?? im not saying have a huge plaque lol but just something a bit more

To those who know about the Gordini it's obvious, even if you had the badge normal people still wouldn't know what it was!

Short of putting a flashing beacon not sure what you could do for the silverstone and that! If you like your renaults you will notice anyway!

not a huge fan of the silverstone one, but i think the gordini badge isnt in the right place, i think it would be better placed where the air vents on the clio sport are