• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Twingo Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted de cat manifold

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You're not going to find a used one for sale anywhere as there's only a handful that have been sold by ktec, just buy it from their website as its not expensive anyway.

But a new manifold is going to be the same price to get fitted as a second hand one???

You're not going to get someone selling a second one as there's only a few who have them fitted. And if they were to sell I doubt they would spend another 5 hours swapping the manifolds back over?

Fran133":37erx938 said:
It's more the price of getting it fitted after and what it drives like after so props need a remap all adds up

Roughly only 3 we know off have had the manifold fitted so you won't find one for sale at all.

Its only £358 anyway which is pennies compared to manifold for other cars which I've seen for upwards of £600 to £1400, plus you'll get a warranty if you're the original owner which could save more money.

I'd reckon you'll be lucky seeing one for sale at all within the next year so good luck finding a second hand one ;)

markhardy":2hp7bl95 said:
I doubt they would spend another 5 hours swapping the manifolds back over?
Exactly this. If you have your own four post lift and do it yourself, reverting back to the renault manifold may be worth while. If your paying for the labour, it's not going to be worth it.

i just bought a ktec decat manifold and a few people must have bought them recently because they are out of stock at the minute but i would recommend buying one now as the prices are going up in january