• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Twingo Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted - Twingo Sport Alloys Wheels Set! and Spoiler!

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arthur

Reaction score
Hello, i am new to the site as my mrs has just bought a Twingo and she wants me to get her a few things for it!

I said she has to get some 133 alloys as they are some of the nicest alloys Renault Do! so i am after a set of those?
any condition as we can get them refurbed cheap,

and also a sport or gt spoiler? dont know is they are much different?

Thanks Arthur

i have a gt spoiler... £50

as good as new

collection only though, in bedfordshire

Yotah has a set for sale in the for sale section. You can always contact him. Only thing is, he's in germany, so shipping might be a bit of a bugger?

And if yours is a non RS, bare in mind you will need some spacers to make them a good fit!

pritchp":22ewk2d5 said:
i have a gt spoiler... £50

as good as new

collection only though, in bedfordshire

Hi thanks but bedfordshire is a bit to far away from me! would you consider posting?

Dutchie":e9b4e6r6 said:
Yotah has a set for sale in the for sale section. You can always contact him. Only thing is, he's in germany, so shipping might be a bit of a bugger?

And if yours is a non RS, bare in mind you will need some spacers to make them a good fit!

yeh i did see this and him being in germany puts me off! rather get them from the UK locally would be best thanks though

Too late anyway they've just been sold during the night to Holliedynamique.

Best of luck getting your set mate :)

Status
Not open for further replies.