• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Twingo Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

wanted..

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Brendan5691

Reaction score
im trying to get a set of 133 alloys, an intercooler and all my bonnet, wing mirrors, trims and all the black on my gt carbon wrapped, anyone wanna sort me out with prices ?
cheers

iv got a few intercoolers that could b made to fit but where were u thinking of mounting it??
front mount etc
and did u have any sizes??

im not sure someone said get one of a saab 1.9 turbo ro soemthing. and yeah i just wanted it from mounting because my turbo is getting way to hot! so i need the extra intake

i can send u some pics/links if u want??

when u say ur turbo is getting hot????
are u hoping an intercooler will change this ??

no i know it will still get hot just wanna put in some extra bits just for peice of mind and yeah you can do please mate

if ur after some bits and dont like the heat u should look at turbo jackets ;)
they aint cheap but work really well! u can hold your hand on the turbo after its been running all day :shock:

sweet lol and u would love to get and intercooler that fits nice under the numberplate on the bumper on my twingo would look sweet on my silver gt

look on my progress thread on TWOC will show you my setup it IS the best setup for the GT's with all solid pipework. you will find many discussion threads on there bout intercoolers for GT's on there and general GT modding. it uses a Universal intercooler kit and universal pipework kit, as i say have a look will explain everything. :y:

Status
Not open for further replies.