• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Twingo Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanting some anthricite Cup Alloys!

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackTwingo-i

Reaction score
Preferably used ones in alright condition, with tyres, not botherd about a few scuffs. Not got a huge budget!
I live in blackpool, so postage will be to here obviously.
Cheers guys

Different offset to the wheels on your i-music mate i'm pretty sure you'll need spacers although i may be wrong. there is a set on ebay at the moment £375 only 1 tyre though.

Yeahh ill be buying spacers, im watching those on ebay but i dont think i can afford to get a set of tyres for them aswell :(

BlackTwingo-i":22vwzoi9 said:
I live in blackpool...

Totally off-topic, but I live in St Annes, so I'll look out for you and give you a wave if I see you around...

I have one for sale... no tire on ... and a slight scuff...

gavin-h":2bd6gagt said:
BlackTwingo-i":2bd6gagt said:
I live in blackpool...

Totally off-topic, but I live in St Annes, so I'll look out for you and give you a wave if I see you around...

I live in st annes! Never seen your car.. Nobody seems to have heard of st annes so i tend to just say blackpool haha!

BlackTwingo-i":13c80boq said:
I live in st annes! Never seen your car.. Nobody seems to have heard of st annes so i tend to just say blackpool haha!

Yeah, same here, I usually say "near Blackpool"

If you see a disgracefully dirty white one on a 10-plate, that'll be mine ;)

Haha im so surprized i havent seen you, im never off the road! ill keep a look out dude ;D just look for a black twingo with the tinted windows! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.