Warhammer Online?

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iamstuart

Reaction score
Anyone here play this?

I used to play when it was in beta then for a few months when it first came out but gave up because of the lack of players, just noticed they have an unlimited free trial now (to level 10) so giving it another go.

No but I played World of Warcraft for 6 years! Then the Mrs finally managed to get me to stop playing! I do miss it :-(

I've played wow on and off pretty much since it first came out but always play for a few months then get bored of it and quit for like 6 months :lol:

Max":3fvy4zzo said:
No but I played World of Warcraft for 6 years! Then the Mrs finally managed to get me to stop playing! I do miss it :-(

Think about it nearly everyday of my life... Year and a half after quitting... Horrible thing, proper obsession, proper gay and lame... But properly a real addiction.

Was the best healer on my server at one point pretty much ;)

TripNip":390ve0lh said:
Max":390ve0lh said:

Think about it nearly everyday of my life... Year and a half after quitting... Horrible thing, proper obsession, proper gay and lame... But properly a real addiction.

Lol the shear will power needed to stop me buying cataclysm! Its unreal!

Max":3ekv0zmu said:
TripNip":3ekv0zmu said:
Max":3ekv0zmu said:

lol I had a 10 day free trial upgrade from my wotlk account of cataclysm played for the 10 days and like how they have changed all the old world stuff so its new and fresh to level up a character, it didn't do enough for me to part with £20 for it though :lol:

orbital":1c8eaice said:
i will be playing the 40k mmo when that comes out :D

Warhammer 40,000: Dark Millennium Online
Release date(s) TBA 2013

awww you got me all excited there now I have to wait 2 years with this knowledge :lol:

Max":2oiy75ki said:
TripNip":2oiy75ki said:
Max":2oiy75ki said:

Wrath ruined me thats why I managed to pull away form it finally... I went on holiday for a month during the time of the release... Went from everything to nothing. Pissed me off soo much, and I needed to leave the game for other reasons as well

I played WoW for years too, not played for 18 months/ 2 years now. How addictive!? Dont think I'd ever go back to it now, had enough tanking for a lifetime!

was tempted at uni to take a job leveling characters up.... thank god i didnt.
might get into the new final fantasy one, but saw my mate spending 30mins fishing before we hit town. kinda put me off as i nknow that'll be me