Wax and polish

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

holliedynamique

Reaction score
Gave my car a good clean yesterday as it was such good weather and although I only cleaned it last week the seagulls had a bit of a party on it lol no b4 pictures but I'll let the after pictures do the talking! I used dodo juice sour power to wash it and gave the roof and front bumper a polish with dodo juice lime prime lite as it was slightly marred; I then re-waxed those areas and the boot with dodo juice purple haze to top up protection :)

4b63f861.jpg

23d73576.jpg

18c63785.jpg

a1c2f62f.jpg

58e90531.jpg

6d4e1418.jpg

11b19e53.jpg

12b0750d.jpg

9ed9bfc7.jpg

d67e3243.jpg

02297721.jpg

f4586dfa.jpg

3c8e734e.jpg

Sorry bout all the pictures got a bit carried away lol

Lol thanks guys they r in my nans house awaiting my insurance renewel date :( but if I get too inpatient they will b on next month ;)

Very very clean... :p
Whats lime prime light like at removing tar?

Ah that's alright was worried you'd had a plan change as I've been quiet on here for a while

But as always lovely car Hollie

ps1888":1ft2pknh said:
Very very clean... :p
Whats lime prime light like at removing tar?

Pretty good tbh if I'm in a rush it does the job while removing light swirl marks and scratches but if im doing a full day on it I use dodo juice tarmalade which dissolves the tar and then wipe to remove but lime prime lite is good enough :D trouble is its so noticeable on a white car

Its well noticable! :(
ive been using carlack 68 nsc before my colly. Takes a
wee bit but it takes it aff,
i will gie tarmalade a try tho.
Thanks for the heads up :D
once again ur cars lookin good...

Yea I'll give it a better polish it's been resprayed there due to an old man reversing into it when I picked it up so don't polish there much :( scared it will take the shine off the paint