Wax on wing mirror

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

matbry01

Reaction score
Says it in the topic got it on the black bit of the wing mirror any suggestions on getting rid :)

matbry01":35vc9hzm said:
Says it in the topic got it on the black bit of the wing mirror any suggestions on getting rid :)

A high quality rubber can sometimes work. Wax on plastic is always a nightmare to remove though.

I've heard of the peanut butter trick as well, although never given it a try! lol

That is one advantage of Dodo waxes, they don't stain plastics! haha

Alex_225":3o0ky9x1 said:
I've heard of the peanut butter trick as well, although never given it a try! lol

That is one advantage of Dodo waxes, they don't stain plastics! haha

Why didn't I say that?!

Well just bought some rubbers will try them when it ain't pourin down then if all fails carbon fibre wing mirrors ;)

So I thought I will try the rubber trick and so I went out and bought some :) and it works great !!

matbry01":3a01gv28 said:
So I thought I will try the rubber trick and so I went out and bought some :) and it works great !!

Happy days might go buy myself a rubber now to add to my cleaning kit

I used these ones :)
d4b7802d-a46f-fd67.jpg

Nahh went to hobby craft as I needed velcrow to stop the sub flying round the boot as well :lol:

Twingogeekeo":3c9z9x1w said:
Fairplay

Im still trying to find away for my show plates

tell u what i have got a idear for them ;) will involve a little trip to B&Q :D

Think ive solved the issue now just ordered something online and will see if it works when it arrives

ahh rytee well B&Q do whats called either a u channel rod basicly it is a metle or plastic channel shaped like this |_| was thinking if u get some araldite cut the strip to length run a smear of arladite to it and put it in the back of the show plate then u can slide it over the one u got already :)