We Can Expect Hate Mail!

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sam

Reaction score
I was in London today at the Olympic clock in Trafalgar Square. Decided to have my photo taken by it.
Anyway, I was stood there waiting for 5 minutes and each time I kept approaching it someone else tried to get in front.

So I got so hacked off in the end (as I was there before all them other people) that I decided to stand in front of a group of foreign tourists who were stood together having their photo taken!

I got a load of evils off everyone taking pictures of this group - whoever they were.

...Thing is, I was wearing my Twingo133.net hoodie today, so if we get people targetting us, don't shoot the messenger!

Oh if we can't shoot can we cut into little pieces and sell....

Joking a side it's annoying when you wait to get a photo and then keep getting pushed back because people are impatient. I used to find it at race events when I used to do a lot of track side work that you could find a spot and then look back a few minutes later and your swamped with people shadowing you and getting under your feet

jra3d":v83k4gg0 said:
Oh if we can't shoot can we cut into little pieces and sell....

Joking a side it's annoying when you wait to get a photo and then keep getting pushed back because people are impatient. I used to find it at race events when I used to do a lot of track side work that you could find a spot and then look back a few minutes later and your swamped with people shadowing you and getting under your feet
I know what you mean. It's just the ignorance of the tourists. I let everyone ahead of me go first and then other people were jumping in willy nilly. So I did what I did to prove a point, not sure it convinced anyone though.

In the end someone else raced me for a photo, I just stood on the podium and was like "Nope, it's my turn. You'll have to wait like I've been doing for the past 5 minutes" and he reluctantly backed down!