we need to do a rolling road day ??

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sam666

Reaction score
as stated a rolling road day is needed soon but im to busy to set one up so this is a call out to other members to help me set one up !!!!!! i have a few places in mind

There's a company in Hinckley that could hold one for us called R Tec elite who are couples with Htec elite.

There's also a place near Davey who we last had a RR day with

dynodaze ltd is the one by r-tech and h-tec i had this one in mind but i dont have much time on my hands to set it up :(

sam666":1zi0r0qh said:
dynodaze ltd is the one by r-tech and h-tec i had this one in mind but i dont have much time on my hands to set it up :(

Htec are literally 5 minutes from my house and I pop in now and then for a chat so I'm sure I can get one arranged if people provide a date and time and how many will attend.

waitey":1onifm1j said:
sam666":1onifm1j said:

Htec are literally 5 minutes from my house and I pop in now and then for a chat so I'm sure I can get one arranged if people provide a date and time and how many will attend.
I'm sure I can drag the mottly mob along, want to put mine against Charlie's haha.

Id defiantly be game for doing something and there pretty much on my door step. They seem to be doing loads of RR days for Clubs

Quick update:

I popped into the guys at HTEC and they own dynodaze in Hinckley and said they are happy to do a RR day so long as a minimum of 10 cars run.

The cost would be £30 for 2 runs with one printout of your bhp and torque and will provide food/drinks on the day.

I'm more than happy to arrange this for us if there's enough interested, there's a few small village pubs nearby if people want to go for a meal after or there's bowling not far away.

Quite a trek for all you lot but there's a local dyno to me will do club days for 35 each.

Dyno Shoot Out Day

From £35 per car (less than 13 cars £40)
Set up car on Dyno
3 Power runs
Full Graphing
Turbo cars run with Det cans

Dyno Day Plus

10 hours exclusive dyno time for £550 + vat
No Minimum no of cars
Maximum 15 cars
Mapping and advanced diagnostics Included on any supported system

Dyno Nites

Run from 6pm
5-10 cars