Whacha fink?

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lenso are good wheels man. not quite to my taste because for an extra 100 quid you can get yourself some rotas :) but i don't think lenso wheels are ugly at all. i think some white clio 172 (phase 2) wheels with red diamonds would look smashing mate

They look awesome but I still wouldn't buy them. Had white wheels before, trying to avoid them from now on

oscar":330qqzz3 said:
https://www.twingo133.net/for-sale/wolfrace-tenzo-jdm-style-wheels-great-200-cannock-t11755.html

if you want these, i'll tell luke to do them for 160 collected (assuming the midlands is a bearable drive from you?) he had them down to 170 on my account on cs.net i'd believe they're the same sort of idea, just black i suppose?

I'd do £150 for a member here quite a lot of interest on eBay too

Cheers Guys - not into the black wheel thing so shall decline on the offers thank tho!
Think white wheels are just awesome & look mint on red cars!

Ok, so just How much of a twat are white wheels to keep clean?!

I dread to think...... :-$

Also not sure if 16 would fit with it being lowered - i'll have to get a "wheelman" to measure me up.

m4nn13":2by3fsec said:
Cheers Guys - not into the black wheel thing so shall decline on the offers thank tho!
Think white wheels are just awesome & look mint on red cars!

Ok, so just How much of a t**t are white wheels to keep clean?!
I dread to think...... :-$

Also not sure if 16 would fit with it being lowered - i'll have to get a "wheelman" to measure me up.

to answer you this it depends if you try to take your wheels of once per 2 months and wax em in properly they will be a joy to keep clean and to love for :D (this is what i do)

i use Rimwax by smartwax (you can maybe try sealent by other brands ?) and around 1 month and a half it is still very easy to clean it with light cleaning soap and you can just wipe it off , no hard labor with brushes or acid based cleaners to harm your wheels

Cool, seriously close to buying some now! Got 15s on at the mo with spaxx 30mm front 40mm rears, do you think 16s would be ok/not rub etc?

m4nn13":26xp0ayq said:
Cool, seriously close to buying some now! Got 15s on at the mo with spaxx 30mm front 40mm rears, do you think 16s would be ok/not rub etc?
Look at the Rotas madMatt is selling on here

LC":2zovrmpf said:
m4nn13":2zovrmpf said:
Look at the Rotas madMatt is selling on here

Cheers mate, shall nosey on over....