What Car? Hot Hatch of the Year 2011

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sam":37l71szw said:
Matt":37l71szw said:
Very good to hear :)

Despite showing this to work colleagues (the 2010 awards), they still say Renault cars are crap.

W*nkers...
Lol. Do you work for a rival per chance?!?!

99% of people think renaults are crap!for good reason :?

I used to fill up milk at a supermarket job and thought I'd finally left all the packaging and filling job.

Until I bought a 182 and released the same plastic used to separate milk bottles was used as interior rear paneling. Who says Renault has poor build?

Al":2ypwgi0q said:
I used to fill up milk at a supermarket job and thought I'd finally left all the packaging and filling job.

Until I bought a 182 and released the same plastic used to separate milk bottles was used as interior rear paneling. Who says Renault has poor build?

See renault only use the best :roll:

Al":2r2it2v3 said:

was it full fat or the semi skimmed cup stuff :lol: :lol: :lol:

TURBO":21xwia4a said:
Al":21xwia4a said:

was it full fat or the semi skimmed cup stuff :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol:

I was equally impressed with the plastic bag of foam found in the Twingo's interior rear panels.

Mine has lol think it maybe to do with sound insulation or to stop cables rattling as it is next to the alarm ?

matbry01":cyureqab said:
Mine has lol think it maybe to do with sound insulation or to stop cables rattling as it is next to the alarm ?

I'd guess it's insulation as the cables should be clipped or poked into their respective places to stop them moving about. Although why on a Renault, renowned for being fairly rattly cars, they decide to bother at all with a bag of fluff is beyond me!

Twingogeekeo":kitp2e5w said:
Renaultsport FTW :)

Damn f*cking right mate!! :D

RenaultSport has always been the underdog compared to the more popular/fashionable brands out there. I think the proof is in the driving when it comes to RenaultSport!!! :cool: :cool:

Alex_225":37z4c83v said:
Twingogeekeo":37z4c83v said:
Renaultsport FTW :)

Damn f*cking right mate!! :D

RenaultSport has always been the underdog compared to the more popular/fashionable brands out there. I think the proof is in the driving when it comes to RenaultSport!!! :cool: :cool:

Thing that makes me laugh the most people slate Renaultput someone in a Renaultsport you cant get them back out of one :p