What exhaust can I have on my 133

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dazm8

Reaction score
is the group n exhaust a direct fit for the twingo rs.
What would be the best exhaust to go for?
Cheers DAZ

what group n exhaust?..... what do you mean by ''the best'', best for top speed or best for low end torque .... ? elaborate a bit more :)

For sound, a custom made one would be your best bet so you can get the sound that you want.

Performance wise a custom made one will give a little more performance. But for off the shelf there are only a few (that I know of) there's K-Tec's engine back or cat back or supersprints cat back.

There may be a few more on the mainland Europe that I haven't heard of.

But there's only going to be an increase of 2 or 3 bhp. A remap would be needed to get the most of out the upgrade

ktec's system is janspeed, there is suprtsprint too but that's silly prices as is the bastuck exhaust system (european company). a custom made exhaust system tuned to your requirements and preferences, with your choice of tips and back boxes (if any?) will cost you around 250 all in. definitely worth it!

By " group n", I take it your meaning the system found on the R1 rally cars. I which case, yes it will fit and the lightening effect on your wallet would definately make the car faster :lol: for a plane pipe straight through to a small back box, its rather expensive.

Supersprint now do two grades of stainless. One will basically last forever and the other will last a very long time but will tarnish. Prices are cheaper for the lesser spec but you could mix and match sections through Kam racing :)

Cheers bud, there one going on ebay for £274 but its for the 106 gti will that still fit?

dazm8":5acijo0b said:
Cheers bud, there one going on ebay for £274 but its for the 106 gti will that still fit?
I really doubt if it would fit. You could probably make it fit, but that's going to mean some hacking anx bashing or replacing some of it. So, its probably not worth the hassle.

I just picked up a Ktec cat back exhaust for mine. £39.09 off ebay. If you keep searching there are bargains to be had. On the noise sound, if you want something that is not overly loud but gives a nice sound I can recommend the ktec system.