What jobs have you had?

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whilst I was at school/ sixth form I worked in a pub pot washing and serving etc - great fun but I always smelt of chips.

During uni I was a country park ranger. Involved driving around the country side in an atv, strimming paths, fixing fences just generally having fun!

Now I'm a primary school teacher :D during the week and due to money stuff I'm hoping to get a sales assistant weekend/ eve job - interview on friday! Eek

Daveyb133":26f2qujb said:
worked at sainsburys doing pretty much everything

now i work for dixons retail at home doing i.t support, iphone repairs, ipod repairs, business support and go out to places laying network cables, setting up servers etc.

boring but its a job not a hobby

Iphone repairs! NOOO. Literally just paid £40 to have my battery replaced this morning! I had the battery already too!
One of these sites you send your phone to. Expensive!

Worked at Makro (Wholesalers). Officially on the checkouts, but in reality a general dogsbody. Stayed for 5 years, why I'll never know!
Bus Driver at Stagecoach North West. Good job, but crap company, long hours and crap pay.
Train Driver at Northern Rail. What I've always wanted to do, love the job, shame about the company. Unless anything unexpected happens, this list won't get any longer.

Worked at JJB as a Sales Assistant and Tesco as a Checkout Assistant then got an apprenticeship with Diageo as a Lab Tech and just went into my 3rd year :)

Paper round on a sunday
Paper round every morning, chip shop making chips after school
paper round mon to sat and worked in a factory making lights after college
give up on college and became a Flooring Technician been there 7 years!!
and im only 23 lol

When I was still in school I worked at my dads place.

My dad had a company who made artisanal food for restaurants & snackbars.
Mostly pasta food and lasagnas.
Sounds easy but this was a backbreaking job.

Back then I was in school learning to be a chef, my dad hoped I would follow him in his footsteps (father and son company) but because of some bad paper work with one of my dads colleagues (tax fraud) my dad had to let the company go.

So now I work for Securitas at Toyota Belgium, R&D.

1st - Apple trainee engineer
2nd - Apple Premium Reseller web developer
3rd - Automotive website provider web developer
4th Now - Ecommerce web developer + Self-employed trading as Stickeroo