What Made You Buy Your 133

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Daveyb133":4aahkno4 said:
cheers mate, its a nightmare ain't it, especially when you see other cars but none of them are as good as the one you want. Least u found it though!! thats the main thing, and the car looks sweet now

I was looking for a Mirage grey 133 at first and then fell across my blue one. Was in mixed mines as my heart was set on a mirage one but fought ill go look at mine. Took my brother with me both test drove it and i think my brother knew i wanted it as the first thing he said was i hope you bought the deposit cash with you :lol:

Next thing i knew i had sign aload of paper work and just waited till the collection date. Even popped to the dealer a few times while i was waiting making sure it was still in great nick and took a few bits to be fitted before i picked the buti up :)

nice!! may as well get them to do it, saves you a job. the mirage ones are nice, can see why u wanted one.

You made the right choice though! theres no better feeling signing and knowing the car is yours. If i had to wait a while, i think i would of gone back a few times aswell lol

Yea wanted mirage as i liked the you never know what colour it will be in differnt lights.

Yea happy i got the one i have plus with my own little touches she looks stunning and isnt the same as every other blue one

Twingogeekeo":16feppvv said:
The way prices are soring everyone will be in 1 liters in not time :lol:

On a real note welcome to the club mate be good to see pictures of both the V6 and the 133.
[
RWS1.jpg
G]img][/img]

Couple of shots of my Vee at RWS 2009 and Kimbolton Castle 2010.
Will get some of the 133 up when i get round to taking some shots !

I was looking at cars at Ness Motors (Renault Garage Inverness) and it was in the front row looking onto the main road. As soon as I seen it I thought 'I want that' so i went home looked at insurance etc and then phoned them on the monday sorted out the paperwork out on the Tuesday/Wednesday and colected it on the friday after work.
The car is a 59plate and only had 6058 miles on it which I thought was rather good. Also thought quick car looks stunning, what more do you want.
Its the cup spec as well so that made it easier, and since i got it i have no regrets at all, love it :D

Twingogeekeo":1lp9glz0 said:
The way prices are soring everyone will be in 1 liters in not time :lol:

On a real note welcome to the club mate be good to see pictures of both the V6 and the 133.

Lets try again !
Couple if images from RWS 2009 and Kimbolton 2010 of my now ex V6.
Will post some of the 133 when i have some to post !
kim6.jpg

RWS1.jpg

my story i had a 1.1 saxo had it for about 6 years from new a had a phone call one day a 2cv had roled down the hill from 3 doors up into the back of it ans shatttered the rear bearings so decided time for a new car was looking at a swift but me bro showed me a pic of the twingors read the spec loved it ordered it the next day had to wait 3 months because it hadnt been released . love the car so much fun to drive no regrets

To save money I've come from a B18C swapped civic with 200 p/tonne stripped out track slag, mixed with arguing with dealers on what parts I need for my car to a cheaper overall to run standard "box" that I can easily chuck round track.

Twingogeekeo":k4593m2h said:
Very nice V6 was you at world series 10 ?

Missed 2010 but was nearby showing at Turweston Air/Wheels day.Did manage to see some track action as i bagged a bargain pleasure flight on the day from Turweston and the pilot kindly flew round the circuit for us.So i was there but only for 5 minutes !

Wanted something smaller than my 54plate Civic Type R and a new car.

st saw the MK1 Twingo in fair numbers in France about 10 years ago and quite liked them. Saw the Top Gear review on TV and that put the name Twingo back in my head.

Test drove a 133RS and loved it.

Great fun