What planeed for the weekend

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Karl

Reaction score
So guys just wondering what everyone has planned for the weekend ?

Im thinking tonight im going to have a chilled night in on the xbox and then picking the misses up a bit later as she is going out with a freind tonight, Tomorrow might be going to a car meet up not 100% on that one if i dont then i think it will be a cleaning day for the RS and bikes, Sunday dont have a clue.

No idea yet, but what are you playing at the moment on the xbox?
Also what bikes do you have? I used to be quite into my biking, might give it another look next year

Erm i have medal of honour but not keen on it. Mainly on Call of duty Modern warefar 2.

I have a giant revel mountain bike and a cheap road bike i use to get to and from work.

Might have to play a bit of MW2 today. Not played it for like a month. Been playing F1 quite a bit. Waiting for the new assassins creed and blackops

I have F1 2010 aswell. My gamer tage is Twingogeekeo lol

Ive got to preorder my black ops good job you reminded me

I guess you signed up for twingooc and xbox live at the same sort of time then haha :p
Ill send you an add when Im on and Ill see if im still any good at MW2 haha

Benyl":37h4bukt said:
I guess you signed up for twingooc and xbox live at the same sort of time then haha :p
Ill send you an add when Im on and Ill see if im still any good at MW2 haha

Ill take it easy on you ill only use a knife ;)

Just started F1 2010 yesterday and am loving it, play on the ps3 though.

Going to watch Gateshead FC v Cambridge United on Saturday as I live about 3 miles from Gateshead stadium so its something to do in the cold :p

Ah I bet your well good haha. I used to proper geek it up on there. ;)
Yeah I've been loving F1, I'm a massive F1 fan anyway so been waiting for this game for a while!!

Working on this website, my own website and one of my projects probably lol.

Will also be cleaning the Twingo, playing Racedriver:GRID Drift and whatever the missus wants to do hah.

Going to be a busy lad then matt :lol: Did you want me to look after elly ;) keep me informed on the logos and what not ill keep my laptop on next to me or ill be on the blackberry :lol:

Lol ok I'll text you if I don't get a response. Not sure when I'll be working on it as I've got loads to do but it'll get done :p

No problems man ill keep you informed on killing benyl online ill make a count list.

Brilliant news Karl, Xbox wont read discs!!! Its my 5th one aswell haha greattt

Benyl":2ff82d5w said:
Brilliant news Karl, Xbox wont read discs!!! Its my 5th one aswell haha greattt

I dont blame you being scared :evil:

Isnt the disc need cleaning or something stupid :?:

Twingogeekeo":z7r8asas said:
Gareth":z7r8asas said:
I will be visiting somewhere warm on a small plane ;)

Gareth your going to dubai. Cant be that good there som many rules.

Atleast I got sumin look forward to come back to. :)

Twingogeekeo":3913vfg1 said:
I dont blame you being scared :evil:

Isnt the disc need cleaning or something stupid :?:

Nah Ive tried my MW2, my brothers MW2, F1 etc etc hah
I'll get a new one in the morning grrr